If you have not already done, please go through this introductory blog post to get an understanding about Funtoot Questions and Worksheets.
Any content creator can create Maths practice questions through Content Editor, using Funtoot Activity Plugins. With a matter of few clicks, Funtoot plugins generate questions that can analyse child responses and identify specific learning gaps. An immediate feedback is provided through specific hints and solutions. For success in Math, as we know, detection and removal of learning gaps at the right time is very important.
- Identify the concept for which worksheet has to be created.
- Open content editor to create content and go to a stage on the content
- Click on "Add Activity" button on the Content Editor toolbar.
- For each concept there can be multiple activities available. Select an activity relevant to the identified concept. Click Add icon.
- A button appears on the toolbar. Click the button.
- Configuration Editor of the activity is launched.
- Following are the configuration options available:
- Content - This lists the languages supported by the activity
- Numerals - This lists the types of Numerals supported by the activity
- Grade - Grade levels relevant to the activity
- Level, Sub Level - Each activity supports multiple levels and sub levels of complexity. Levels and Sub levels constitute of properties such as Number range (like single digit, double digit, 50 to 100 etc.), Type of operation (without carryover, with carryover etc)
- No. of questions - Number of questions to be generated
- Choose appropriate configuration and click "Add". The activity is added to the stage.
- Click "Preview" button to preview the questions generated by the activity.
Following video provides a demonstration of creating a worksheet:
Following are different types of worksheet that can be created based on the need:
- Worksheet with a set of questions of a specific activity for specific grade and level combination
- Worksheet with a set of questions of a specific activity across different levels for a specific grade or across grades.
- Worksheet with a set of questions of different activities for a specific grade and level combination
- Worksheet with a set of questions of different activities across different levels for a specific grade or across grades.