- 1.Is the size big enough to read in a smartphone screen(especially for key words)? “This is ok” “This is not”
- Are they legible enough for kid? Are the fonts too stylish and loud? We want simple and crisp fonts. “This is ok”. ”This is not”
- Is there uniformity in the usage of fonts? Is there a hierarchy in the size?
- Is there proper color balance in the font and the background?
- Maintain Image Aspect Ratio:
- Are the images of the same family?
- Are the images simple enough for a child?
Graphics and background
- Is there too much of unnecessary graphic elements added?
The amount of text in one screen also needs to be kept in mind.
- 1 to 2 lines in one screen is great.
- Upto 6 lines is fine.
- More than 6 could be segmented into 2 screens.